Covid 19 Updates
Our team would like to thank you for your understanding, patience, and trust during this challenging time. We want you to know that we are taking this pandemic very seriously and are committed to providing the very best care as we continue to prioritize the safety of our patients and staff. Under the guidance and directives of the governor and state health officials we have implemented the enhanced infection control and safety protocols below.
- We ask that only patients enter the clinic. Parents are encouraged to wait in their vehicle during appointments. We understand that this may not be possible in all circumstances. If necessary, we ask that no more than one family member accompany the patient into the clinic.
- We ask that individuals entering the office please wear a cloth or surgical mask.
- All patients will use provided hand sanitizer immediately upon entering office and before touching any common areas or surfaces
- Brushing stations will be closed. Please thoroughly brush your teeth prior to coming to your appointment.
- Our clinic has been updated with partitions and barriers to provide proper social distancing (6 feet) for your protection throughout the clinic.
- Our assistants will be taking extra disinfection/sterilization precautions throughout the office, including common seating areas and surfaces.
- To limit contact, we will not be collecting payments during your appointment. If you need to make a payment or update payment information, please call us to do so. 952-903-9484
- **Additional questions or concerns regarding our enhanced safety protocols should be directed to our business manager Sara Narvaez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesse N. Veil DDS MS
Justin R. Wild DDS MS